|photo from www.Funlake.com|
We already mentioned the view from JB Hook's, but it's worth mentioning again! Our 14-mile panoramic view of the lake allows you to take in lots of gorgeous fall colors, as well as that relaxing lake. Often the weather even remains nice enough to sit outside on our covered patio, but if it's not, the floor-to-ceiling windows in the restaurant don't inhibit the view at all. There are many scenic parks with trails to wander all around the lake area, and even a leisurely drive among the trees is a sight everyone should have the pleasure of seeing.
Most evenings in our bar area you can enjoy the entertaining sounds of some of the best live music at the Lake of the Ozarks from 5:30-8:30 pm. We keep an updated calendar of everyone scheduled to play on the home page of our website, so you can always take a look and plan which nights you absolutely can't miss! Check back occasionally for additions, too.
Here is the lineup for the rest of September, and you can expect the incredible entertainment to keep going next month too.
- Saturday, 9/16 - Al Jolly
- Monday, 9/18 - Al Jolly
- Wednesday, 9/20 - Al Jolly
- Saturday, 9/23 - Joe Farrell & the Continentals
- Monday, 9/25 - Drew Stevens
- Tuesday, 9/26 - Drew Stevens
- Wednesday, 9/27 - Drew Stevens
- Thursday, 9/28 - Drew Stevens
- Saturday, 9/30 - Joe Farrell & the Continentals
Contrary to popular belief, the Lake of the Ozarks doesn't close down once the summer season is over. There are all kinds of fun events and fall festivals to take part in all around the lake area. Those of us that live here are lucky, but if you don't live here year-round, you're always more than welcome to come back and enjoy these with us! You can find the details about these events at www.Funlake.com.
- Sept. 23 - Lake of the Ozarks Air Show
Camdenton Memorial Lake Regional Airport
- Sept. 30 - Pumkin Chunkin' Palooza
- Sept. 30 - 32nd Annual Turkey Festival
- October (all month) - Thunder Mountain Park Fall Festival
Bridal Cave & Thunder Mountain Park
- Oct. 7 - Versailles Olde Tyme Apple Festival
- Oct. 7-8 - Fall Big Bass Bash
- Oct. 14 - 17th Annual Osage Beach Fall Festival
Osage Beach City Park
- Oct. 14 - 32nd Annual Harbor Hop
- Oct. 20 - Apple Butter Days & Fall Festival
Camden County Museum
It can get a little crowded all over the lake area during the summer. If you prefer a leisurely visit without all the crowds, then autumn is the perfect time for you to be at the Lake of the Ozarks. Many of the seasonal attractions are still open for business, plus the weather is still nice enough to let you get outside and enjoy nature. When the fall chill gets to you, head on over to our Lake of the Ozarks restaurant for a hot and delicious meal to warm you up!
The Lake of the Ozarks is a wonderful place to be, and there are all kinds of amazing things to do and see all year long. When you plan your next trip to the lake area, or if you live here all of the time, make sure to stop by JB Hook's. Visiting with all of our incredible customers always makes our great seasons even better!
The Lake's Best Ocean Fish and Steaks